Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Walk-In 5th April 2014 @ Crown Plaza Hotel, Hamdan St. AbuDhabi
Open Day Registration time: 9am to 1130am on 5th April 2014
Note: Please bring your CV with you.
Looking to recruit professional staff for various departments of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
• Contact Center/ Call Center
• Patient Access Representative 1 and 2
• Hospitality and Front Desk Associates
• Minimum of one to two (1-2) years experience in the relevant field
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to speak and write in English is required
• Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
• Health care industry experience is preferred
• High School is required.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
ORGANIZATION-WIDE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS
All employees will embrace the CCAD mission, vision and values and be responsible for adhering to the core values of the institution, including: Patient’s First, Collaboration, Mutual Respect, Quality, Patient Safety, Integrity, Cultural Sensitivity and Compassion.
All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner. Adaptability including teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback. Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully. Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication skills. Managerial Responsibilities includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements and budgetary constraints.
The responsibilities described on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be exhaustive of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills
and abilities required of employees in the position.
Final determination of a candidate’s qualifications and eligibility to perform the job is at the sole discretion and judgment of the institute/department executive leadership.
- Job Location: UAE
- Job Role: Support Services
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Department: Hospitality / Patient Support Services / Contact Center
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 2